The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:35 am

Will raised his hands up, palms towards the girl. "Sorry. I just wanted to know when I saw someone walking towards the door." he said.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:40 am

Darcy shrugged, then finally realized what he was saying. "Someone walking to the door!?" She leapt up, and into the hall, half way down the stairs. Sure enough, her Mom was coming into the house, hands full of bags. "Hey Darcy Hun, help me?"
"Yeah one second Mum," She called, then ran back up. "Can you get lost for a bit?" She glared at Will, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:43 am

Will shrugged and sluggishly got to his feet. He playfully stretched and took his sweet time. When he was finally done he walked out of her room, into the hall, and towards the open window.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:46 am

Darcy glared again, then brushed past him, making an effort to shove him on her way down. She helped her mom bring in the new supplies for the house, and the groceries as well. She glanced at the stairs, then put the stuff down, finishing her small talk. She quickly hurried upstairs, looking around for her guest.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:48 am

Will was leaned against the window. He looked at Darcy and smirked. "I'll get killed if I go out there again. They're still looking for me again, and plus I can hear them nearby."
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:49 am

"So hang around why don't you, and just pester me more." Darcy teased, then shut the door behind her. The last thing she needed was for her mom to come upstairs and find out she had a boy in her room. Nono, not a boy a vampire. Well wouldn't that just top off the day? She casually sat on the end of the bed, crossing her legs.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:52 am

Will wrinkled his nose and sighed. "I think your mom would understand. Your definitly old enough to have boys in your room, right?" he teased. Instead of waiting for his answer he hopped out the window and casually walked towards his house. Of course he was catious about who saw him, and if they did if they were going to attack him or not. Funny, the tables were turned. Prey turned into the predator and vise versa.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:55 am

Darcy leapt up when he hopped out the window, and went to the sill, leaning out the open window. "Will!" She yelled, and growled. Always, when she thought she could have something he was gone. Like a piece of hair, lost almost always. She ran downstairs, waving to her mom before running out after him.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:56 am

Will heard her loud and clear. He kept walking though, but slowed his pace. "Yes?" he called towards her.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:57 am

Darcy sped up, coughing but finally landing a spot at his side. She glared up at him, then breathed in. "Gosh, what on earth?"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:59 am

"What'd I do?" Will asked, confused. He stopped and turned to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:01 am

"You jumped out a window," Darcy responded, raising an eyebrow. She stopped and paused. "I know you're a vampire or whatever, but what gives you right to just hop out of my windows?"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:06 am

"So what. Hopping out of a window doesn't hurt me at all, I have good corrdination." Will responded with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:08 am

Darcy raised an eyebrow, then stepped back. "Fine, if that's how you want to play." She pushed, then crossed her arms. "So you follow me into my house, then hop out my windows when I make one comment? I really just want to know more,"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:09 am

"More about?" Will asked. He stuffed his hands deeper into his pocket and waited.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:11 am

"You know what. You." Darcy responded flatly, slowly losing the curiosity. She sighed, then shrugged. "Never mind. You don't seem to open." She turned, rolling her eyes. Typical, so he still acted like a guy.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:16 am

Will went after her. "Well, I'm William Woodstock. I was born in 1805 during a blizzard. I was abandoned by my mother and grew up in an orphanage. I've ran away from almost every foster home that I've been sent to. My mother came looking for me soon later and she found me. By that time I was 18 and could care less. She tried taking me home with her so I ran. That night I was out and in the woods and then a vampire grabbed me. She changed me, and I've been 18 ever since." he explained in one breath.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:19 am

Darcy turned, and raised an eyebrow attentively listening to his whole story. She crossed her arms again, thinking. "So you're basically extremely old, have no mother, and you're stuck in an 18 year old's body?" She asked curiously, a smile playing on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:21 am

"You got it." Will nodded. He smirked and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:23 am

"That's great. I suppose," She laughed, and raised an eyebrow, slowly loosening her composed face and stared at him. "And you're alone?"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:30 am

"I have a 'family', you could call them a coven, up in the mountains but that's like an hour drive when I'm speeding. Other than that I'm alone." he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:32 am

"Speeding," Darcy muttered, then blinked. "So let me get this straight. You have no family here, no pets, no friends, and last but not least.. no mate,?" She laughed, and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:35 am

"I wouldn't call it a mate, but other than that your exaclty right." Will chuckled softly, but was soon walking forward.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:36 am

"That's fascinating," Darcy sneered playfully, then walked along beside him. "And where are you off to now? Without even saying so much as a goodbye, you leave one again." She tucked her hands into her pockets, glancing at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:38 am

"Walking you back home." Will chuckled. He looked over at Darcy and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next