The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:23 am

"Nah I'm fine." Will laughed. His smile faded when a breeze sent her scent into his nostrils. He closed his eyes for a second, regaining control.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:24 am

Darcy raised an eyebrow, sensing his quick change. "Are you..," She meant to finish her sentence, but stepped back.
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:26 am

Grace's eyes travled to Will and the girl from the swingset as they talked ont he sidewalk. She tilted her head as she saw Will and furrowed her brows, continueing to watch.
Back to top Go down
http://momentsxx.forumotion.com/
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:26 am

"Fine, fine." Will nodded as his smile returned.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:28 am

Darcy meant to say something more, but sucked in her breath. "Well it would probably be best if I get going," She nodded, thinking about her walk home, and her mother arriving home soon.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:31 am

"See ya." Will smiled slightly. He blinked as his eyes began to darken slightly. As he walked he held his breath, preventing any more scents to lure him towards biting a human.
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:32 am

Grace shrugged and let her gaze rest on a clover that stood alone in the middle of a vast area of grass, it was bright purple, she stared at it for a few seconds then adverted her gaze bitign her lip.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:34 am

Darcy turned, and watched him leave but had wished she had said more. She would need friends again, to live here once more. She hadn't even noticed how hard he had actually bumped into her, or color of his eyes changing slightly. She started walking home, but slowly.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:35 am

Will jogged back to his house. He went into the house and finally let out his breath.
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:37 am

(oooh he left his car *Sneaky smirk* haha JK JK )

Grace slwoly stood, and walked out of the bark, it had become silent, too silent. She walked downt he sidewalk, her hands in her thin coat pocket as she walked aimlessly staring at the cold hard pavement, thought after thought running through her jumlbed mind.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:38 am

Darcy walked home, and went into the house. She took her shoes off, putting them gently beside the rack and going into the living room, glancing at the pillows, and smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:40 am

Will stopped dead in his tracks when he remembered his car. He sprinted out of the house, moving abnormally fast. When he got to the jeep he glanced over it frantically. His eyes searched for any scratch or another nik, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:42 am

The flash on the phone was fluttering, and Darcy went to it casually, picking up and listening to the message. Her mom who was talking so fast about new curtains, and bathroom accessories was planning on staying out a little later. Maybe she could have a little more fun.
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:42 am

Grace stepped quickly to the side, as Will blurred past him, she whirled around wondering what his rush was. Then she saw him and his car, she giggled a little louder than she had wanted to and clasped a hand over her mouth. "Men and their cars." SH emurmured to herself and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:44 am

Ofcourse Will heard. "It's true." he said softly and laughed. He got into the jeep, starting it and driving towards his house.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:45 am

Darcy rolled her eyes, but put the phone back down gently. She went outside, stretching her legs again, and just walking around the block, not really sure where she was headed.
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:47 am

Grace shook her head playfully and turned back towards her house, the same direction as his. She stuffed her hand into her pockets and looked at the sky as she walked, her feet easily pickign there way over the slightly broken up sidewalk, she stumbled a bit once and from then on watched where she was walking.
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:45 am

(I GTG WAIT FOR ME PLEASE Smile)
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:55 pm

Will drove silently. He glanced over at Grace as he passed her, smiling slightly. The wheels of the truck soon were picking up speed and the jeep doing the same. As he sped down the road Will's green eyes were a pitch strange black. Stopping outisde of his house he stepped out of the still roaring car and held his breath.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:58 pm

Darcy glanced up at the sky, walking down a street, looking at the passing people. Kids from the park from earlier, a dog being walked, and a couple just walking. She had missed this down, most definitely she had.
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:58 pm

Grace let her gaze follow the truck, she rolled her eyes playfully then turned down a trail off to the sie of the road, it was a lonesome trail and no one in particular followed it, she took calm collected steps, as she cautiously picke dher way over stumps, logs, and roots that stuck out of the ground, she always walked this trail when she was bored. Her thumbs were casually hooked onto the bet rings of her jeans and her gaze was travleing over the ground, watching where she stepped.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:05 pm

Just the sensation of his throat and nostrils burning made him wince. His stomach churned in anticipation as just the thought of taking a few days to go hunting. Yes, that was what he was going to do. With a hard gulp he sprinted into the forest. Gracefully, skillfully, and abnormally fast his legs moved and he weaved through the trees. Soon he was stopped and on the balls of his feet, letting instinct tell him where to go.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:08 pm

Darcy turned gently, trying to find something to do. Beach, forest, already visited the playground. She was almost sure she saw something go into the forest, and followed into it. She didn't remember too clearly, but still walked averagly.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:11 pm

Will's nostrils flared as he stopped and raised from his crouch. He let the breeze carry the surrounding scents into his nostrils and let them process in his brain. A deep and threatening growl ripped through his body as he smelled humans. Since self control was the last thing he was using he darted towards the scent. The breeze led him straight to Darcy where he stood tall and a seductive smile spread across his lips. "Hello there." his voice was smooth, irresistable, perfect.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:15 pm

"Hey," Darcy processed, then it came to her. The guy who had knocked her down today. She laughed, but rocked once on her heels. "I recognize you," She murmured, then put her hands in her pockets gently, glancing around. Fancy seeing him in the forest, of all places.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next