The Flame never dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Flame never dies

Most people Run from Death,while i run to greet it.I live to Kill and kill to live.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:18 pm

Grace gracefully walked down the forest path, soil, maple, oak, pine, it all flooded into her as she took in a deep breath. Then stopped when she heard talking. She looked around then her gaze rested on Darcy and Will. She immediatly snak back and turned on her heels walking away, no sence in interrupting them.
Back to top Go down
http://momentsxx.forumotion.com/
Alice

Alice

Location : *hiding from the po-po* THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:18 pm

The abnormally black iris that made his eyes threatening, strange. He smiled at her and locked eyes with her. The hypnotic effect that vampires had with their eyes could make any person stumble towards them dazzed slightly. He slowly held out his hand and let his smile grow to show his white teeth.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:21 pm

His eyes' weren't like that earlier, were they? Darcy was thinking, but found no sense in it. Besides he was offering her his hand which she slowly took. She watched his face, his expression, his flawless features, stepping forward, until she snapped back into the reality, not saying a thing, but keeping her eyes on his.
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:23 pm

(Me iz gonna quit..ta ta)
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:25 pm

[....y?]
Will lifted her hand slowly towards his lips. He kissed it gently, the smell of her blood filling his nostrils as it was inches from his nose. Slowly he dropped her hand, stepped towards her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:28 pm

Darcy stayed glued in a spot, biting her lip. She smiled slightly, and watched him approach without saying a word. She dropped it by her side, pushing it back into her pocket as before.
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:30 pm

(*Shrugs*)
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:31 pm

Will was soon behind her. He took a deep breath and let her scent make his stomach churn more. Slowly he lowered his head to her neck. It would seem he was just going to kiss her and that was what he did at first. Until his lips parted and his fangs extended, peircing her skin.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:37 pm

Darcy had become stiff the moment Will had taken her hand, let alone standing behind her. So when her heartbeat had almost skipped off track, and she had almost started shaking, a scream protruded through her lips when she felt something other than his lips on her neck. Something painful, something she hadn't felt before.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:39 pm

Will kept silent though. When the self control snapped back into control he growled and flung away from her. His back was to the trees, and his eyes were shut. Though his eyes hadn't lightened or changed in any way, he somehow was able to stop.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:47 pm

Down to the ground, Darcy felt growing pain in her neck. She flinched when she ran her fingers down her neck, almost screaming at the pain. It was sudden, but she found the more she just stayed still the less it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:51 pm

What have you done. Will didn't mean for any of this to happen. This was the result of humans moving into places and being in places they didn't belong. Those fools, this was the result. Innocent beings being hurt involinterally. He slowly went to her, his eyes showing regret and dieing for forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:52 pm

"You!" Darcy screamed, but got up, her hands fumbling for a tree to pull herself up. "No, you caused this on my neck!" She said, her voice softer. She placed her hand on her neck, wincing. The pain was slowing, but it still gave a great ache.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:54 pm

"I-" There was no explaining. Will backed up, positive that this girl would never want to be touched by him again. "Darcy, I-" he couldn't even get his apology out before he darted.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:57 pm

"Of course there's no explanation!" Darcy growled under her breath, but felt bad for the man. He had been trying to apologize, and she hadn't let him. She chased after him, just getting stuck further in the forest, with growing aches and pains in her neck. She groaned, and put her head on the tree, scowling.
Back to top Go down
AbstractEssence

AbstractEssence

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:13 pm

(Pshaw! This RP is dieign without me. xD, Fineeeeeeeeee, i'll rejoin. lol)

Grace heard the scream and whirled around once again, only to see a blur running towards her at an outrages speed, before she could move, she felt the person collide against her, she gasped and was pushed to the ground by the force. She winced as she felt soemthing sharp pierce her side, a rock maybe. She moaned softly and let her eyes flutter open, wondering what, or who had hit her.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:56 am

When Will finally did stop he collapsed. His body was already growing weak and his eyes were pitch black. He let out a long sigh.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:58 am

Darcy carefully placed a hand back on her neck, tracing over the pain parts with her fingertips. "Gosh," She whispered, and pinched her eyes together. What do I tell mom now?
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:16 am

Will kept his eyes pinned shut. He groaned again and leaned upright. Now simply sitting there, he just thought.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:41 pm

Once she was on the right track, Darcy made her way home. Up the street that was familiar, she wasn't even focused. She was touching her neck still, random pains just coming in, some more forceful than others.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:43 pm

When Will soon relaxed all of his muscles and smelled the air he sighed. Nothing but animals. Good. Soon he was back into his crouch and in seconds was speeding towards a group of large elk.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:47 pm

Once at the door, the girl jiggled the handle, then went inside. She went to the couch, flopping down, ignoring the phone flashes.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:52 pm

The male elk was the first to sense Will nearby. It let out a long and loud call before darting. The earth trembled beneath the animal's feet as they scattered in their small attempts to live. Though Will was in the shadows following the herd's every move. He leapt at the male, knocking it down and sinking his fangs into it's neck.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:55 pm

Pushing her face into the pillows on the couch, Darcy inhaled the scent. What a strange day, and what a strange way to be welcomed back. She finally looked up, almost positive her mom would have called, and saw the flashing. She groaned, then stood and went to the phone. Sounded like she was having a blast.. and probably out-doing herself shopping.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:01 pm

His eyes returned to their crystal, beautiful, color that they usually were. Well when he wasn't hungry. A satisfied sigh escaped his lips as he glanced down at the drained carcass. It made a shiver go down his spine. As he turned on his heels he caught the faint sound of a twig cracking behind him. That caused him to spin and look in that direction, only to see a small girl watching wide eyed. He gulped silently and just looked at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next